Tuesday, 24 April 2007

Text blog Post Entry Five - My Break

In the past two weeks, I have worked every day for my past time job as a waiter in a restaurant which is famous in Auckland for making Cantonese food. Though I could earn much money during the week, I felt very tired every day until next morning when I wake up. However, I had two lunch shifts off so that I could do the other thing I wanted which was to watch the movie “TMNT” in the Sky city of Queen ST. The most exciting thing which has happened to me was that I finally passed my Driver Full Licence test on 18th April last week. This is the third time I have taken the driving test, so I had to pass the test. Fortunately, I don’t need to take the test for the fourth time. That is my break, and I decided I am going to go back to China after this term durning these two weeks.

No comments: